Monday, August 01, 2005

there's so much to think
there's so much to write
there's so much to tell
But there's much wasted time doing all that

so much love given for me
so much love I had to give
so much love in my heart
but is there someone that I can share this love with???

now I feel I'm alone
I feel that no one cares
I feel nobody would understand
What am I doing now??
I'm struggle in this pathetic life
fighting my other destructive self

for now...
I have to think about the path
...the path I have to take
don't know where It'll take me to
but I know that I have to choose
and I hope It was the right one

and...tomorrow...???
well,,
Tomorrow is just another day...
the day of struggle for a better life......

1 comment:

ketek90 said...

waks..bahasa inggris !

kagak ngartos gw
-_-'

hohoho