Saturday, July 16, 2005

it all started after a meeting with my friends from prambors's message board community at Blok M plaza
last friday July 15th, 2005

when i them, they were on a fastfood restaurant,i already knew some of them,
4 me it's a really hard work to join a new community and if i can get through it was breakthrough..
But the Story that nobody believe when i told them was when i was on the way to my house
It was a rainy and it rains fallin like a storm,at last the rain stopped, so i hurried to the terminal
to take a bus home,i get on that bus and finally can sit back after a long stand that day

but that's not all,Everybody knows what jakarta's like when it rains,the roads was fullfil by the cars n buses
that couldn't move coz the traffic jams,and when the bus reaches manggala building i get out of the bus
sick of the traffic n can't stand seeing the girls standing beside my seat that was tired,sleepy,even some of them
want to puke coz she got enter wind (masuk angin) hahaha...

i dont know how long i've been walkin' after i get off from the bus
coz my feet cannot feel the pain no more
i just hope my legs still can move until i get home
i wish that my eyes can still open so i can see many miracle that God has created
my dear Almighty God Allah SWT.... when i saw her
I realized that U've really shown me your greatness
just imagining her can gives me spirit to keep walkin and didn't fall
can u imagine how long are from Bunderan Slipi to my house near RCTI Tv station?
thats why nobody believes me when u told them

maybe if u understand this reading

U..too would not believes in me

well,btw akhirnya bikin blog jg gw
gmn ngerti ga bacanya ga tau deh ada spelling or grammar yg salah apa ga
thanks 4 reading

1 comment:

ketek90 said...

waduuuh, matek deh gw, pake bahasa inggris lagih, huhuhuhu